Great job everyone on homework!!! I am very happy with students and their homework! Keep up the great work!
I will post the review for the test here :
UNIT 9 44-49
TEST IS ON THURSDAY FEBRUARY 18TH, 2010
Unit 9, Lesson 1
Know these words and what they mean
· Sad
· Happy
· Scared
· Cross
· Bright
· Dull
· Beautiful
· Ugly
Study your homework, know how to write sentences!
LESSON 2 – page 45
Study the pictures in the book
· What is opposite of quickly?
· What is opposite of happily?
· What is opposite of noisily?
· What is opposite of patiently?
LESSON 3 page 46-47
On the test I will give you a short story (like the Jungle story we read in class). You will answer 2 questions about the story.
LESSON 4 page 48
Know the spelling of colors
· Brown
· Grey
· Black
· Yellow
· White
· Blue
LESSON 5 : I will give you a picture of a bird, just like the book. Know the body parts of a bird
· Beak
· Feather
· Claw
· Tail
· Neck
· Leg
· Foot
· Eye
· Ear
Which body parts do birds have that are different from you?
GRAMMAR:
· Write 3 words with the letter “p”
· Write 3 words with the letter “b”
· Write 3 words with the letter “pl”
· Write 3 words with the letter “br”
· Write 3 words with the letters “bl”
EXAMPLE QUESTIONS
Draw the shape around the word (we did this exercise in class, look at your activity notebooks)
(triangle) short “e” (square) short “a” (circle) long “e” (cloud) long “a”
RAIN PET BAG FEET FAT DAY LEG
FEELINGS :
1. What makes you feel very happy
a. I am happy when_____________
2. What makes you feel very scared?
a. I am scared when _______________-
WRITE THE OPPOSITE:
1. BEAUTIFUL :
2. DULL
3. PATIENT:
4. NOISY
PICTURE MATCHING : I will have pictures (like on page 45). You have to match with the right word
Example : (picture of flowers) These flowers look so nice! They are not ugly! They are so _____
(picture of rainbow). The colors of the rainbow are so ________________! They are not dull!
Fill in the missing letter (They are all colors)
1. B R ___ ____ N
2. P___ R ___ L E
3. W ___ ___ T E
4. ____ R E Y
5. ____ R E ____ N
6. B L ___ C K
PICTURE OF BIRD:
IDENTIFY THE BODY PARTS OF THE BIRD : claw, feet, eyes, back, wings, tail
No comments:
Post a Comment