WELCOME!

Hello my wonderful students! This blog is for you and for your parents. On this blog you will find the weekly homework posted each Saturday. Each day I will post what we did in class and I will also post what I want you to study at home.

I know English is a hard language! But I also know that you can be a successful student if you keep on working hard in class and at home! I am here to help you, and I want to help you in any way I can. If you do a good job as a student, I am sure that you will have a wonderful time learning this language!

This blog is also for parents! I am starting this blog so that what we cover in class is much clearer and if you have any questions at all you can contact me directly. With your love and encouragement, students will be successful learners :)
Thank you so much for your support!

Monday, February 15, 2010

Class today : February 15th!

I am so sorry for posting so late!

We went over our homework! I wanted to see how well you can write sentences and talk about your feelings.  REMEMBER that on THURSDAY'S TEST you will have to write sentences! 
Thank you to everyone for doing your homework!

I also gave students a very short story about animals in the jungle, then we had another worksheet that had questions about the story.  I went over to each and every student to help them read, and I was surprised to find that some of them had some difficulty! But don't worry I am here to help. If there is anything on the story or on the question sheet that you do not understand, BRING THEM TO ME! I will help you!

For Homework : I want students to review what we have been doing in class for many days now : the difference in sound between "p" and "b", and then thinking of words with "bl", "br" and "pl".  I want everyone to write 3 words with each in their notebook. We will go over them in class.

I ALSO TOLD STUDENTS THAT FROM NOW ON THERE WILL BE STAR STUDENTS OF THE DAY!!!
Behavior in class is a problem.  BUT I want to reward those students who have the best behavior and are so wonderful in class! I will have star students of the day every day, and then at the end of each week, there will be a STAR STUDENT OF THE WEEK!!! This student will win a small prize from me :)
I want to see YOU become the Star Student! For this reason, I want each and every student to be on their best behavior!
Star Students will have their pictures posted on the website :)

No comments:

Post a Comment