BOTH 3A and 3B
This week we will have a test on UNIT 9 ON THURSDAY!! Everyday this week we will review the lessons and I will have practice worksheets in class. The test will be SIMILAR to the lessons. I will test for comprehension! Don't worry, I will give example worksheets in class :) HOMEWORK FOR MONDAY: FEBRUARY 15TH, 2010
Study Lesson 1 in Unit 9
ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS IN YOUR ACTIVITY NOTEBOOK
Please answer these questions in full sentences.
1. What makes you feel scared?
I am scared when ________________________________________________-
2. What makes you feel very happy?
I am happy when _________________________________________________
3. What makes you feel really sad?
I am sad when ___________________________________________________
4. Do you like funny stories? Do you like scary stories?
_______________________________________________________________
5. Do you like bright colors or do you like dull colors?
_________________________________________________________________
In class : we will review the homework, and review the phonics from last week (being able to tell the difference between "p" and "b", knowing words with "br", "bl" and "pl"
HOMEWORK FOR TUESDAY FEBRUARY 16TH, 2010
In your activity notebook : write 3 words with "p", write 3 words with "b", write 3 words with "bl", write 3 words with "pl", and write 3 words with "br"
In class : I will give you a review sheet for UNIT 9 Test on Thursday. It will have exercises covering all of the lessons. Studying this review sheet will help you for the test.
HOMEWORK FOR WEDNESDAY FEBRUARY 17TH, 2010
Finish REVIEW SHEET!
In Class : come prepared with any questions you have. We will finish the review sheet!
HOMEWORK FOR THURSDAY FEBRUARY 18TH, 2010
STUDY for the TEST
In Class : Test UNIT 9
.gif)
No comments:
Post a Comment