To Everyone :
I am so sorry for not posting on the blog for so long!
Here is this week's homework :
Monday March 15th : In class we will review simple past tense (lesson 4 and 5)
(I am very sorry about the homework! I did not realize that many students did not know the past tense)
Tuesday March 16th : In class we will do workbook pages 54 and 55 (please bring your workbook!)
Homework : Write 5 sentences with "was"
Example : I was sad yesterday
Snow White was very beautiful
Wednesday March 17th : In class we will study and practice with "was" and "were"
Homework : Write 5 sentences with "were"
Example : They were excited about the party
Thursday March 18th : Quiz - Fill in the blank with "was" or "were"
Homework : Study for the Quiz
Saturday March 20th : No Homework
In Class - We will review UNIT 10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment